Monday 10 June 2013

London weekend in Instagrams


1. First Class on the way there, 2. View of the shard from the flat, 3. Silver at Portobello Market
4. Goldsmith's Vintage and Garden Bar and Grill at Portobello, 5. Sex on the Beach at the Cornershop in Shoreditch, 6. Journey home.

This weekend I visited my oldest, bestest friend in London. She lives just off Old Street so it was really central and we could walk most places. 
We went to the vintage markets on Brick Lane, Spitalfields and Portobello Market on Saturday and then out for drinks in Shoreditch on Saturday night. 
On Sunday we biked around Hyde Park on the Barclays bikes. Then we did a bit of shopping down Oxford Street. 

I wish I had taken more pictures but lots of the stall holders were really funny about people taking photos of their stock! Such a shame.

Such a lovely weekend! So nice to get out of the routine and out of Ipswich for a change. Going to London always makes me so happy. I can't wait to spend two weeks there in the summer for an internship!

Thanks for reading! It would mean the world to me if you became a follower of my blog on blogger or bloglovin! 
Have a great week,

 twitter  instagram  bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment