Wednesday 14 August 2013

New in VINTAGE - charity shop and car boot

Hello! I thought I would show you guys what I got from a car boot sale this morning and the blouse I recently bought from a charity shop. I love vintage but I steer way clear of vintage shops because they are so expensive! So much good stuff to be found at your local car boot/charity shop for bargain prices.

 floral blouse - £2.50 charity shop
map of the world holdall £1.50 car boot

Levi's £5 car boot sale
faux fur coat £4 car boot sale 
know its still August but I'm in love with the faux fur jacket. Its absolutely enormous on me (size XL) but I can't wait to wear it this winter, so big and cuddly. 

The Levi's and the blouse need some serious alterations- hopefully will have some blog posts on them soon! 


My blog's had just under 7200 hits, can't quite believe it! If you have bloglovin it would be awesome if you follow me- sign up here. You can also follow me on twitter, instagram, tumblr (links below) or contact me by email marniejgooch@hotmail.co.uk.

Thankyou so much for reading! 
♥ twitter  instagram tumblr  bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment