Monday 27 May 2013

What I wore - friends leaving party


Hi!
Just thought I would share what I wore out the other night to a leaving do. The three boys in question I went to nursery, primary school and high school with, so you could say I have grown up with them. They leave to go to Australia for 2 years at the end of the month; so it was an emotional but amazing night with some people I haven't seen in a long, long time! 
Here's what I wore:



This is a very bargainous outfit- 
Top £3 from Primark that I made into a crop.
Skirt 99p from Primark via ebay. Favourite skirt ever for day, night and work.
Bag around £12 from H&M, tassel on zip fell off when it was stolen in a club :(
Watch from Marc by Marc Jacobs, not so cheap.
and the SHOES were my last purchase from Office which were £58 without staff discount. I quit my job at Office just because I got bored of working 6 days a week and wanted to enjoy my weekends. I am obsessed with them, the colour, the style, everything! I can't stop looking at them! Buy them online here.

I was very happy with this outfit; I like the clash of the different blues and I'm a big fan of the bodycon midi skirt and crop top combo right now!
And I've had my hair 're-ombréd'. Not 100% sold on it because its just such a difference from my natural colour of dark brown. But for summer it makes a nice change. 

Thanks for reading!

 twitter  instagram  bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment