Tuesday 2 July 2013

OUTFIT no.1: white skort, BOY London crop and New Balance

Hey!
Now I know this is meant to be a charity shop and craft type of blog, but I havent been doing a lot of DIYing lately- been very lazy. So I thought I would share a little style/outfit post with you.  The skort and trainers were new additions today so I was really keen to get them on and make some outfits!


 






New Balance - Office (not online yet)
Skort - ebay here here
BOY crop - ebay
necklace - diy post here
Nail varnish - Maybelline Colorshow in Urban Coral
Lips - Barry M 154 (I think) 

So strange for me to be in proper trainers i.e. not vans/converse. Feel like I should be going for a jog... or not haha. Got these today from my old haunt Office. So unbelievably comfy and I love the colour pop. 
So so so in love with this skort- a cheaper version of the sell out Zara one which are going on ebay now for like £50 (WUT!). This cost under £7 and arrived so quickly considering it was from China. Just ordered it in black too! The quality isn't great as you'd expect but it does the job and I LOVE IT. Great for day time or night time. 
The BOY top I got a while ago from eBay before everyone and their mum had one. I had to cut it to a crop because I got hair dye on it- the fate of many of my clothes D: Very much over the whole BOY trend but I whip it out every now again. I'm loving the white on white trend at the moment! So hot for summer. 

Thanks for reading! I appreciate every page view so much! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin here!

♥ twitter  instagram  bloglovin  

No comments:

Post a Comment