Wednesday 29 May 2013

Cross stitch blog header using Stitchpoint

Hello lovelies,

Today I thought I would mention the online tool I used to create my new blog header. This website called Stitchpoint is amazing! You can create whatever sentances, words etc you want easily using their online generator, then print out and get sewing. You could even print off lots of different words or phrases, cut them out and arrange onto graph paper and create a large collage, which would make a lovely personalised cushion or framed picture like the one below (or buy the pattern here ).

 Happiness

Also how amazing are these Hug and Kiss cushions by designer Emily Peacock? I would love to be able to recreate one of these. I love the bright colours, the circus style of font and the pom pom trim! See her work here www.emilypeacock.com/





Love all of these samplers. I am big on my motivational quotes right now because to be honest I'm feeling pretty lost in the world and unsure of what the future holds. So I might turn my hands to creating a motivational cross stitch sampler. Nothing like some cross stitch to calm the soul. 

Thanks for reading!
 twitter  instagram  bloglovin  

1 comment:

  1. Nice! The information I got through this blog has really helped me in understanding this topic. You can also check our blog :
    Personalised cushion

    ReplyDelete